Who Is 1st Connection Class For?
- Brand new to church.
- Brand new to Faith Connections.
- Been attending for a while but yet to connect in a group or serving.
- Desire a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the purpose and mission of Faith Connections.
- You want to become a member.
What to expect from the class?
- Fun and interactive environment.
- Meet some staff and other great people like you.
At the end, we will make it really easy if you want to take another step toward getting connected in any way. This is also the first step toward becoming a member. If nothing else, we hope you will leave with a new friend or two and a much better idea of who Faith Connections is and how you can join the church family when you are ready.
Here at Faith Connections, we believe that following salvation, you must be baptized as directed in Acts 2:38. Peter replied, “Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Baptism is not a way to salvation, but a way for every believer to confirm their choice.